Thursday, 25 February 2010
but in a goodbye bed with my arms around your neck into our mouth the tears crept, just kids in the eye of a storm
Sunday, 21 February 2010
Monday, 15 February 2010
we laugh until we think we'll die, barefoot on a summers night, nothing new is sweeter than with you
i dont often mention other blogs just coz im too lazy but i just wanted to tell you guys to check out jamis blog. it gives me so many different inspirations and ideas. its really a photography blog and she has this amazing ability to just find the best photography.
so onto music:
- currently listening to florences album. the girl is just a creative genius. check out her website here.
- i am totally obsessed with home by edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros (what a name for a band!)
- im also completely obsessed with the tinie tempah song pass out. normally i dont like r&b stuff like n-dubz but this is how the whole british urban music scene should be like. its about not taking yourself to seriously and having fun with the music and those stupid r&b singers who actually sing their lyrics like they mean something: its a joke! tinie tempah shows how urban r&b should sound like and he gets extra credits for making a reference to the hills ('heidi and audrina eat your heart out'). check it out on we7 here.
thanks for all the lovely comments on my last few posts it really is much appreciated x
Sunday, 14 February 2010
and it hits me that love is a game like in war no one can be blamed yes it struck me that love is a sport, so I pushed you a little bit more
so these pictures are just a random load of kate moss pictures. she really is an icon, very proud that she is british.
- the cardigans (thats where the title lyric is from although i cant remember the name of the song)
- arctic monkeys- i dunno why but im randomly into their music again
- the courteeners-i know nothing about them, i just love their music
and i have a hole in my very expensive tights so ill leave you so i can wallow in pain all by myself.
haha im such a drama queen! x
Tuesday, 9 February 2010
it's been three weeks since i got a decent sleep, i've a restless head and an empty bed... these dreams are killing me
these are all pictures to do with the colour red. i love red. its such an expressive colour. so beautiful yet dangerous.
i dont have much to say today but if you want some music recommendations just check out the skream remix of in for the kill by la roux. i have it on replay at the moment and its just all dubstep and gorgeous.
keep well x