Thursday 23 July 2009

Introduction and explanation to my eminem obsession

hey there my name is rebecca and this blog is all about my obsession with music old and new!





i cant be bothered for much of an introduction about myself but i will write about my main musical obsessions so my biggest obsession is with the great eminem



he really is a legend. let me explain why i love the guy. i first discovered him when i was about nine or ten when i would just listen to crap adio with crap rnb but then when i heard eminem i thought he was so much fun. he has fun with his music and his voice. at that innocent age i didnt know what a massive thing it was for him to be coming onto the scene him being white and all


so anyway as i got older i started really listening to the lyrics and i realised what a lyrical genius he is! so anyway now as ive got older i just love the guy more and more and im loving him being on the music scene again! lovin beautiful by the way. it really is one of the best songs hes ever written. listen out for the lyrics especially the one about 'hiding behind the tears of a clown'



hopefully ill write about the killers tomorrow but we'll see


just a few cute pictures of eminem for all you girls out there!
x


No comments: