Friday 31 July 2009

the maccabees


the maccabees are adorable! i just love these guys. they write amazing music and i just love these guys!
sorry im not into it today but i have lots to tell you!:
  1. a few of my friends came round off cut my hair! i have waist length black hair which is gorgeously curly! i love my hair its really thick and big and so much fun! i dont do anything to it. im very lucky to have easy hair that just does as its told. it has natural curls which dont fall out! i love my hair and anyway my friends cut me some front layers and a bit of length off because the ends were looking dead!
  2. right now im listening to battlefield by jordin sparks. i love this song! when you learn the words its so much fun to sing along! i love how she gets so into these meaningless lyrics!
  3. i painted my nails yesterday and i love them! i painted them black and then put red on top so they look amazing but very emo coz i have like no nails! i love typing when i have painted nails!
  4. eminems song beautiful is amazing! the lyrics, the melody, him! i love that guy! its so beautiful i was nearly crying (although i think that might have been PMS!)

okay now i have heard battlefield 4 times over (its on repeat!) so ill leave you!

have a good weekend x

No comments: