Thursday 22 April 2010

i got it all yes its true so why dont i get you?





so thanks to fashion tidbits for this award. isnt it pretty?! anyway i have to write 7 things about myself so im gonna try and make it stuff you might not know about me:
  1. i am really loud. i have a really load laugh, a very load voice and i scream a lot. im normally the loudest girl in the class and the one who comes up with the immature jokes. yep thats me!
  2. i have two cataracts. although youve probably never seen a picture of me you dont anyway notice them until i point them out. i was born with them and i have to go to the eye hospital every now and then to check out that theyre not blinding me but otherwise im totally normal (well not quite normal but i have normal eyes)
  3. friday is my favourite day of the week. another thing you dont know about me is my timetable for school. friday is the best day lessons wise but also coz its the last day of the week
  4. another school related random fact-i love IT lessons best. theres nothing i like more than sitting in front of a computer. typing is just so relaxing, maybe thats why i blog!
  5. okay some proper info about me. im 16, i have one brother, one sister and two parent (haha) who are divorced (not so haha!) im totally not bothered or emotionally scarred from my parents getting divorced. i still believe in soulmates and all that.
  6. i love lists. i think you might know that already but i love the neatness of them. how everything falls into place. i am sort of freakishly neat about somethings such as my folders on the computer (i have a folder for EVERYTHING!) but i can be really really messy about other things such as my locker in school. it just is never neat however hard i try!
  7. im a talking sort of person. i have a theory that everyone is better at either talking or writing. some people write amazingly and really properly express themselves through the written language while i talk way better. maybe its just coz i like the sound of my own voice!

so that is 7 (very long) points. i want to pass this award on to j-face because he managed to write a whole 100 facts about himself while i found it hard to write 7. check out the post here.

so thats all from me. if i dont post tomorrow have a great weekend and yes tomorrow is friday my favourite day of the week! x (photography by clayton cotterell, title lyrics by simian mobile disco)

5 comments:

Beth Ruby said...

Hiya sorry I havent checked out your blog in a while I have been so busy with revising and stuff!
But now it is Friday (also my favourite day of the week- I have the best lessons too; english, maths, french, history, physics (well that one not so much :P) and chemistry...) I have a bit of free time to blog, so the first one I checked out was yours, of course :)
Haha how is your revising and stuff going? I cant wait till all my exams are over and they havent even started!

Also I love your no.6! My friends take the piss out of how organised I am all the time ;P

xoxo

jerrod said...

You rock. I will definitely try to pull 7 more out... Promises will not be made though. You have to still like me though....

Thanks friend!

Melissa~ said...

I love your 7 things!
I love friday too, I realized that you love lists, I'm not that organize though. I'm not very a talking person, but I love talk with talking persons, is like "we complement each other".
Thanks for your comment Dear!!!

Liya said...

haha adorable post dear


fridays are da bomb

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

J said...

Friday is the love of my life!
Also so funny my friend to emailed me to say the same thing about the second one being a mad tatt. I was thinking a heart would be cool too... I'm really loving these sorts of illustrations lately... All scientific n shit
xoxoxo