Wednesday 28 April 2010

when they see the one they love, hand in hand with someone else and they hope that they're mistaken




wow this a great load of music pics. the first is of the killers on stage, the next is some guy on guitar at coachella. ive no idea who he is but i just like the picture. the third picture is of florence, isnt it gorgeous?! and the last is of bombay bicycle club. how cute is it?! i had a dream about bombay bicycle club that one of them was serving me at a fish shop and i told them that i really liked their music!
anyway i was just watching 90210 and a regina specktor song came on. id really fogotten about her. she has such a stunning voice. so the title lyrics are from her song laughing with which is such a beautiful song. i love how pure and simple her voice in. we were just talking about different types of voices in physics today coz we were learning about sound waves and stuff... anyway im getting off the point here (as usual!)
i've got coursework in for next week and exams starting in a few weeks so that should stop me posting a lot so sorry if i abandon this blog for a bit. but my study leave starts on the 7th may so after that i will hopefully be posting a bit more although i have to make sure i dont spend too much time on the computer coz i have a ton of exams to learn for! cya x

5 comments:

daisy kate said...

Florence really is stunning! And I definately need to start watching 90210. I don't know why I've not seen it yet! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog and so sorry it's taken so long to get back to you, I've not had the internet for aaaages.

if you get a minute, please check out my blog again at leather, lace and studs. my 200th follower receives a gift from my wardrobe :)

Rebecca said...

oh my god i've actually cried whilst listening to laughing with, how sad it that?

oh crap, yeah the exam mode is definitely kicking in right now

your comments are always so nice, they make me smile :)

rebecca said...

yeah i was also nearly in tears listening to that song. im actually getting a bit emotional thinking about it now!
glad you like my comments, love your too x

Fashion Tidbits said...

love your bandpics;; rock on

Beth Ruby said...

Ah I know I am so happy we have become blogger friends :D
Thanks again for the lovely long comments you leave on my blog!
Sorry it took me a while to reply to but I have had a ton of revision too :(
I feel so bad neglecting my blog but I have like 18 exams to revise for so I am just gonna have to leave the blogging for a while...
Will try and check out yours when I ge tthe chance though and good luck in all of yours! How many do you have?
LOVING the Juno picture in your side bar btw (one of my absolute favourite films! i know all the words :P)
xxxxx