Thursday 8 April 2010

and im a little bit lost without you, and im a bloody big mess inside



these photos are by someone called dusdin. no idea who the person is but arent they gorgeous? especially that second one.
anyway im back from gibraltar so heres a list of the things that have changed about me
  1. my age-i turned 16. yep its very exciting! now i can legally drink in gibraltar! the legal age for drinking is 16 there. how ridiculous is that?!
  2. my eyebrows-my lovely auntie came to gibraltar who i havent seen for a year and she threaded, plucked and cut my eyebrows! they do look amazing now!
  3. my skin colour-my friend said i got a bit of a tan! but anyway ive decided since i wont get a tan here in manchester, i am now regularly wearing tinted moisturiser and bronzer.. i look so tanned its amazing (and not orange!)
  4. my radio listening-in gibraltar the only radio i could get there was spainish radio so yeah i really enjoyed listening to music in a different language but it was a bit strange. they also played lots of english music so it wasnt too wierd!
  5. my writing-it seems not writing for two weeks has made me start writing like a real teenager using exclamation marks all the time!!!!!!
  6. my phone-well this is something i hope to change. ive had my phone for a year now and im planning to go and buy a new one with all my birthday money!

so now youre updated have a great weekend! hope youre all well and thanks for the lovely comments on my last post! x

4 comments:

Melissa~ said...

Great for all the changes, that's always good.
16! thats cool, happy 16.

Kisses!

ironmaiden said...

i agree! the 2nd picture is really cute =)
i hope you had a nice trip & happy 16 (it's a really nice period.. i'm 22 now and i feel so damn old!!)

Is This Real Life? said...

lovely pictures and a massive happy birthday hope you had a great day and got lots of lovely things!

Beth Ruby said...

Hmmm I think my last comment deleted or something?

Anyway all I said was hello :)
Glad your back, I missed your posts and happy birthday :D
Congrats you can now drink in Gibraltar ;)
I am 16 on May 15th so I nearly can too, woop woop :P

xoxoxo