these photos are by someone called dusdin. no idea who the person is but arent they gorgeous? especially that second one.
anyway im back from gibraltar so heres a list of the things that have changed about me
- my age-i turned 16. yep its very exciting! now i can legally drink in gibraltar! the legal age for drinking is 16 there. how ridiculous is that?!
- my eyebrows-my lovely auntie came to gibraltar who i havent seen for a year and she threaded, plucked and cut my eyebrows! they do look amazing now!
- my skin colour-my friend said i got a bit of a tan! but anyway ive decided since i wont get a tan here in manchester, i am now regularly wearing tinted moisturiser and bronzer.. i look so tanned its amazing (and not orange!)
- my radio listening-in gibraltar the only radio i could get there was spainish radio so yeah i really enjoyed listening to music in a different language but it was a bit strange. they also played lots of english music so it wasnt too wierd!
- my writing-it seems not writing for two weeks has made me start writing like a real teenager using exclamation marks all the time!!!!!!
- my phone-well this is something i hope to change. ive had my phone for a year now and im planning to go and buy a new one with all my birthday money!
so now youre updated have a great weekend! hope youre all well and thanks for the lovely comments on my last post! x