Friday 2 July 2010

bet shes delighted when she sees him, pulling in and giving her the eye, because she must be fucking freezing scantily clad beneath the clear blue sky



so im back from prague! had such a great time! its really the last time i was with my whole class like forever now coz next year im gonna be in a new school, a whole new class... anyway just had so much fun running around the hotel at 3am and touring around getting a great tan! went to some really beautiful places and just saw so many other tour groups. lots of fit guys!
anyway back to music. i havent really been listening to music for the past few days coz i dont have a ipod (i hate having earphones in my ears and not being able to hear whats going on around me) and there was no radio in the hotel but as soon as i came back i straight away turned on my radio! i came back at like 1am and i never normally listen to radio at that sort of time but there was some great stuff on. just some genius remixes of great songs. so this morning on the radio, the presenter was like 'and next up some eminem an the killers.' i was so excited coz eminem and the killers and probably my two favourite artists so heard not afraid by eminem and when you were young by the killers. later on they played when the sun goes down by arctic monkeys (title lyrics from there). i used to be obsessed with that song and id forgotten how good it is.
so have a great weekend. im gonna be doing lots of shopping this weekend for france! primark here i come! x

3 comments:

Melissa~ said...

I love the pictures, i saved one for my tumblr.
So glad that you had fun in prague, trip with schoolmates is one of the best things in this world.
Jaja! altought we both love music so much, I'm different to you in one thing, I can't live without my earphones, I really have a bad day if I'm don't listen music during my way to university.

Kisses! and buy a lot of stuff!

Samborakid said...

i'd really like to go to prague. i can certainly remember school trips running around hotel corridors in the small hours haha! anyway thanks for your kind comment; i didn't realise we'd started at the same time which is cool! x

Beth Ruby said...

Ah sounds like you had an incredible time :)
I really want to go to Prague now, it sounds soo gorgeous there (and I could do with a tan haha)
LOVING the title lyrics- but then I will love anything The Arctic Monkeys say or do.
And have fun in Primark, let us all know what you bought! I have my eyes set on a really nice straw trilby from there ;)

Also thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog with all the suggestions for books and films.
I love Sara Maning as well, have you read Unsticky by her? And Pretty Things is amazing.
Oh and I hadn't heard of Antonia Quirke so I will look into her stuff, haha I have so many books and films on my Amazon wish list right now it's insane :P
Haha it's the main reason I need a job- to pay for my amazong habit.

And aw no I'm in France in August so I don't think there is any chance of us somehow bumping into each other on a plane or whatever :P
(Although that would be fun)
Have fun though!
Where abouts are you going?
I'm going on a family road trip style thing so we are going to loads of random places, including Champagne and Tourettes. Cool huh?

Much blogging love xoxoxo