Tuesday 13 July 2010

what would you rather me be like? i aint ever gonna change, are you ever gonna realise?








these are pictures from t in the park (pictures in order: eminem, ellie goulding, biffy clyro, florence and the machine, muse, paolo nutini, vampire weekend)
i didnt really hear much of the coverage coz i actually went to wales this weekend! i went with one of my best friends and a friends babysitting job who we've all become really friendly with. shes 22 but has three kids and just got a divorce and when she was going through the divorce she became really good friends with one of my friends. anyway it was sort of a last minute thing but we went to this caravan on this farm in north wales in the middle of nowhere and just had a lovely time.. really relaxing and peaceful.
but im back for about a week and a bit coz im off to france really soon! im so excited about france!
so back to t in the park: the only performance ive watched is eminems performance which was epic. i swear i was nearly in tears. im so obsessed with eminem its not even funny!
anyway im off to afflecks palace with a few friends today and im just generally spending my holidays on the internet or watching films (i watched the ugly truth last night which was amazing! i now have a new crush on gerald butler and hes scottish! you know how much i love scottish accents!) x
(title lyrics from just be good to green by professor green ft lily allen)

6 comments:

roxanne said...

looks like a fantastic concert!

Is This Real Life? said...

I watched quite a bit of the coverage it was great, biffy were great and so was Paolo and Eminem!
Oh and i agree with you in your last post Aeroplanes is such an epic song, i love it!

indigotangerine said...

Wow, looks like it was an awesome concert!

And Stars is actually originally from Canada. :)

-Tangerine

Beth Ruby said...

Ah I wish I could have been there! It looked amazing, and SOOOO many brilliant acts :D
Next year, next year... When I can drive haha ;)

Thanks for your words of encouragement on my epic fail of a 3 course meal. I completed my shopping trip challenge much easier ;) (thank God!)

Sounds like you are having a lovely holiday, especially the short break in Wales :D

Hope you are having a brilliant weekend :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Wish I was there! I haven't been to a festival in ages but hopefully next year I can make a return!
Kb from I Want You To Know
xx

Elissa said...

OMG it would have been so amazing to be there. shame its not in Australia.

p.s you have an AMAZING BLOG!!

Elissa
xoxx

http://cassette-kid.blogspot.com/