Tuesday 27 October 2009

i pull up thorns from our ripped bodies and let the blood fall in my mouth






the lyrics are snowpatrols from their second album. i was very excited about this lyric when i bought the album two years ago coz i was going through this whole stupid emo phase and its such a dark lyric and song and is called headlights on dark roads. definitely check out that album. it really grew on me and was really my album for last winter.
the pictures are to go with the lyrics so very vampirish and dark. just very wintery. all my posts seem to be about the weather at the moment! im so boring!
so whats been happening in my life:
i watched desperately seeking susan which is so amazing. i cant really describe it, its just amazing in that classic way that could never be replicated.
im currently eating cookie dough ben and jerrys and its pure heaven! its buy one get one free at sainsburys so we stocked up on ice cream and its just beautiful.
i dont feel like you guys know me that well so i heres a random list of stuff about me:
1. i have cataracts in both my eyes that ive always had. i was just born with them but they dont really bother me so i havent got them removed
2. im such a massive britney fan. i dont think i talk about britney on this blog enough. shes not my guilty pleasure coz i just dont believe you should feel guilty about what music you like but i know she is for a lot of people.
3. im in love with the name alfie. i checked out the meaning on wikipedia and it means something like one who is couseled by elves. my friend doesnt think its a good idea to have a kid called alfie coz there are like no normal alfies. im still sticking by my love for the name at alfie. im very stubborn about matters like this.
4. waterloo road is on tv tonight! im so excited! im actually hate tv but there are a few things i have to watch every week like mock the week
5. im thinking of cutting my hair really short like rihanna style.
6. my parents are divorced. did i ever mention that? its so unimportant to me coz they got divorced so long ago and it was such an uneventful divorce. my dad just moved out and went to live in a flat and they got a divorce. neither of them was dating anyone else and they both havent got remarried and i love only having one parent. my dad probably wouldn't let me do half the things i do but because he doesnt live with us he doesnt really tell me off or anything. he did used to try but then when my grandad died he got really depressed and since then he lets my mum have the final say on everything. i love having divorced parents and btw i am so mot traumatised by it all like everyone presumes i am.

so thats a long post! sorry once i start i cant stop! have a good night x

6 comments:

Melissa~ said...

BTW, I listened Marine and the diamonds (just 3 songs), and I'm obsessed with "Obsessions", I love her voice.
Thanks for introduced her to me.

this wheel's on fire said...

Hey honey! Thanks so much for your comment (once again!). The title is from Stay With Me by The Faces (I put the link to the video on the bottom of the post if you wanted to watch it---It's very good :D).

I love the name Alfie! But not so much when we Americans say it. I loved hearing more about you!

indigotangerine said...

MADONNA! god i love her! so unbeliably fierce at all ages. I've just started watching skins, effy is so quietly captivating.
-indigo

Unknown said...

Lol I got the exact same ice cream as you from sainsburys! One tub gone, I might need to get some more. Nice to learn more about you, re: red tights, I got some ribbed ones from primark last year, but i'm sure topshop or tightsplease.co.uk will stock something.

مى said...

I wanna cut my hair rihanna short too!! But everyone keeps telling me not to. If you will, I will :D

Valencia Lia said...

Really adore the last photo :)

And sorry to hear about your parents. We're in the exactly same boat. And I enjoy having one parent tooo.