Thursday 22 October 2009

youve got a really short skirt i wanna look up look up yeah yeah

i think this lyric really explains the point of mini skirts. its a killers lyric from an amazing song of theirs called midnight show which is on their first album hot fuss


so just a few music pictures. thats marina and the diamonds at the top with the gorgeous lipstick, then a florence picture. im totally obsessed with her album. i think my favourite song is cosmic love which is soo beautiful. and the last picture is mumford and sons who not only make amazing music but are gorgeous. i think the thing i like about mumford and sons is their songs are so sweet and sincere.
i have been so busy at the moment. ive got my gcse maths exam on the 5th and 10th of november so ive had a ton of homework getting ready for that and then ive been organizing this play for school and now my english as teacher has given us our coursework! im not one happy bunny!
just wanna say a happy birthday to my friend rivka who was 16 yesterday and a few girls made her some badges including one saying 'LEGAL!' thats so great isnt it! she didnt wear it but its so funny!
have a lovely evening and the album has just got to cosmic love so i think thats my cue to finish this post! x

13 comments:

C A said...

What's her myspace?

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

Valencia Lia said...

Glad I made you laugh ! hahaha

Love love the 1st photo ! I have to check her music out !

And adore the collar she wore in her outfit <3

Sushi said...

I love the first photo! I'm expecting the Topshop version of that dress in the mail next week :D x Sushi

Is This Real Life? said...

Oh love her lipstick such a pretty colour!

Melissa~ said...

Cosmic love is gorgeous. But I can't decide for a favourite song. I'm between drumming, cosmic love, rabbit heart. I just can't xP

Thanks for visit my blog!

indigotangerine said...

I love florence, she sings with such emotion. I'm actually listening to her right now...
-indigo

un petit lapin said...

Hot Fuss was a great debut album!

Amy said...

Midnight Show was my favorite from that album. I'm hooked on A Dustland Fairytale right now.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked Roland Persson's photos too. You have a great blog.

this wheel's on fire said...

Hi honey! I'm glad you loved that title as much as I do :) Gotta love Morrissey. Always perfect. Always!

Unknown said...

I love miniskirts! I need to download more music, my collection is getting a bit stale. Good luck with exams.

C A said...

Hi there, thanks a lot for commenting back! Today there will be more pictures of Jimmy Choo vs. H&M, so stay tuned, hope to see you there! ;)
By the way, your blog is awesome, i've listened to her song with pete yorn, it rocks!! ^^

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com

Death Wears Diamond Jewellery said...

thanks so much for leaving your comment! i'm loving your blog. im obsessed with florence atm too but i can't pick a fave sing!

xxx

Jade said...

Man I love that song. I might have to go and listen to that album to remind myself how great Hot Fuss was!
xx