Sunday 18 October 2009

rebecca, you'll be missed my girl wasnt for the treasure youd be rich my girl

wohoo! look a song about a rebecca well actually 5 rebeccas. 5Rebbeccas is a song by the view which i only just found tonight by accident! but its so exciting coz there are so many songs with girls names in but this is the first song ive seen about a rebecca although the title is spelt weird. i dont know any rebeccas who spell their name like that. whatever this is just such an exciting moment. i feel like ive just won an award!

id like to thank my mother for all her support, radio 1 for introducing me to some great music and as jack dee wrote i would like to thank myself without whom this would never have happened!

thats quite a good speech even if i say so myself! good night my beautiful readers and no i am not drunk! x

6 comments:

Harlow said...

Thanks for stopping by:) Yeah, I know how you feel. I found a song called Camille a while back and went apeshit (happy apeshit).

Valencia Lia said...

Woooo,never heard of a Rebecca song before !! heeeee

Bet its a lovely song :)

Beth Ruby said...

Haha I love songs with my name in as well, congrats :)
Lol and did you see Jack Dee on Johnathan Ross by any chance?! I loved his little dedication to himself :P
xx

Is This Real Life? said...

Good speech, haha!
And cool song too!

Liya said...

haha songs with our names in em...feels amazing

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Melissa~ said...

The only song with my name is japanese. Is very good, but I can't understand what they say.
Thanks for visit my blog!