Wednesday 14 October 2009

my favourite word starts with F and ends with UCK, my favourite word is firetruck what else do you think id say?!


this is marina and the diamonds and not only is she beautiful she has the voice of an angel. sort of reminds me abit of regina specktor but more indie. check out i am not a robot. really good lyrics. she was on radio 1 last night and she admitted that when she was younger she would do anything to become a singer including auditioning for a boy band! also shes a die hard britney fan! love the girl!

you probably know for the work shes done with other artists but kidsister is going totally solo! she has so much attitude and her music, im not sure who to compare her to. shes very hiphop and a bit indie. just check her out!

so they dont need an introduction but i have heard paramore new single which is out at the end of november. it sounded very katy perry but i love katy perry so its all good! its called brick by boring brick so check it out and tell me what you think!
wow! its not the end of the world.. by the lost prophets has just come on the radio! still love the song!
and lovin the adverts with dominos song by the big pink. i sing along EVERY time! good night.. x

6 comments:

Valencia Lia said...

I really love love paramore,marina and the diamonds and lost prophets
!!!

Awesome awesome music and I'm a huge lover of indie music :))

And my fringe are okay. hahaha I always have to keep combing them to make sure they're neat. heeeee

My sister cut it for mw and after I went once to the saloon to thin it and thereafter,I trimmed it myself all the time !

yiqin; said...

The last hair is crazy cool <3

Is This Real Life? said...

yeah love marina and the diamonds!
Great review of the artists!

Samborakid said...

saw paramore do a 4music thing recently, 2 new tracks and one from riot. the newer ones were ok, although maybe a bit similar to what has come before so need some listening to to get used to :)

Melissa~ said...

I'll check all them. I like the first new single of paramore, I don't here the new one yet.
Thank for the recomendations.

And thanks for visit my blog!

Kaela said...

Hayley is a perfect firetruck RED redhead! I saw Paramore perform in Brisbane a while ago! SO. GOOD.


Ps- .. tanning is almost equally important anyway.. haha!
But definitely build a magical sand made fortress the next time you're around some ... sand. That is. Haha.