Tuesday 8 December 2009

i dont give a fuck coz God sent me to piss the world off










so as you can see ive gone a bit grease crazy! me and my friend watched grease when we were like 11 and we both thought it was a disgusting film about dirty people (ive changed so much!) and really it is a disgusting film about dirty people but thats why i love it so much now! i watched it again a few months ago for the first time in ages and just totally fell in love with it and i just watched it again on saturday night and i just have such a big kunikie (how the hell do you spell his name?!) crush although i hear hes an alcoholic old man now (why do all good things come to an end?)
those songs are just constantly in my head now as well as eminems album slim shady LP which is just so genius. its 10 years old now but eminem just had so much energy and ideas and just general fucked up stories to tell. nowadays hes matured a lot which i think is a good thing for him as a person but not for his music. definitely check out the album but dont stick it on when youre mums in the room, all parents HATE eminem. he is really offensive but thats what i love about him. he isnt afraid of saying exactly what he thinks, he just gets all the shit out there. okay and now since listening the the album ive been swearing way more! btw title lyric is eminems (it cant really have been from grease could it!!)
so my nearest and dearest it is time to leave you.
love you forever and always (wow im getting so emotional!)
rebecca x

10 comments:

Melissa~ said...

Grease! I used to dance all the songs, and of course sang them. It's a classic, what can I say.
I like Eminem for that reason, he say what he wants, and if some one don't like it, fuck him. I like how he makes fun of everyone and althought he looks like a serious man in person, in a lot of his videos he dress up, act and dance. always fun.
Thanks for your comment dear!

Samborakid said...

i have to admit, as much as i don't like his 'sillier' songs (although i think the point is of the irony) eminem is a complete lyrical genius! and as for grease?! well thats just a classic :) x

Anna Jane said...

Oh I love Grease, defo one of my favourite films :)

- Anna Jane xxx
PixelatedBlonde.com

Clara Campelo said...

i looooooooove grease!! :]
great blog.
xxx

WENDY said...

Tell me mor, tell me more :D
Grease is definitely a great movie to watch esp on saturday nights LOL

Sushi said...

Great photos! I love grease so much, the older I get, the more I appreciate it. Need to see it again x Sushi

Is This Real Life? said...

Grease is my favourite film!
Gorge pictures!

Liya said...

omg greaseeee
nostalgia moment
and i love eminem :)

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Beth Ruby said...

Lol do you spell it Kenickee?
Haha I have no idea but I LOVE grease as well :)
Awesome film, and John Travolta is prety gorgeous in it too!
Great photos, love this post
xx

Fashion Tidbits said...

i just saw GREASE from beginning to end most recently and i thought it was great! the outfits were fantastic too