Friday 11 December 2009

look in my eyes, youre killing me, killing me all i wanted was you


doesnt that feel so long ago? i feel so far from summer right now wrapped up in my dressing gown thinking about getting up to make a cup of tea.
sorry about the depressing title lyric. i dunno what has come over me. its just to deep into winter to have a cute title lyric!
just listening to pink live. she was on the chris moyles show on radio 1 so im listening to it on the iplayer coz i was in school! love her! she has the coolest talking voice. her and kidsister both have the best american accents. i dont normally like an american accent but they should do a song together coz it would just be really beautiful.
my hair is looking amazing today! its just gone all curly with lots of body, it l0oks like something from a l'oreal advert!
at the moment im debating whether to buy a camera or a great pair of jeans. the camera would mean you could actually see me but a great pair of jeans would just be such a good investment. this pink concert is just immense check it out here about 2 and a half hours into the show (i dont think you can hear this if your not in the uk but im not sure)
okay i think im gonna do my nails now for the weekend. how about black this weekend?
love you all. have a great weekend and i cant wait to tell you what i actually end up buying! x
ps if you want to listen to some beautiful music then check out the big gig in the sky by pink floyd. just such a beautiful piece of music cya x

6 comments:

Anna Jane said...

Oh I know, I want it to be Summer again already! Although this horrid cold is actually giving me good reason to invest in a fur coat, so I'm not complaining as much as I usually do!

As for choosing between a camera and jeans - just work out which you need more and go for it! That is a hard decision to make though!

- Anna Jane xxx
(PixelatedBlonde.com)

Samborakid said...

surely the camera is the real investment here in the long run?! plus we all want to see you of course!
i love winter, but you're right, summer does feel like an age ago!
:) x

roxanne said...

camera, for sure. my lovely one got busted up and i'm devastated right now.. i love kid sister, as well. she's fantastic in concert, too!

indigotangerine said...

the camera! a really truly good investment, if you get a nice one I'll swear to god that'll change the way you see the world.
Sunshine and water sure sounds good, Right now I'm too lazy to move more than 5 ft from the space heater.
-indigo

Melissa~ said...

I am listening The big gig....I love Pink Floyd, and this week I'm like obsessed with them.

Is This Real Life? said...

i know summer seems so long ago and it has been so beyond freezing all weekend here!
I would buy the camera as an investment and try and pick up a pair of jeans in the sale after christmas because you can normally get like designer jeans at a super low price on or around the boxing day sales!