Tuesday 22 December 2009

save some face, you know youve only got one..




so rage is at no. 1!! i couldn't listen on sunday night but i was listening to the radio on monday morning and they said that rage against the machine is no. 1 and i just so excited coz i was hoping they would do it but deep down i knew joe would get it and by next year we would all forget the rage thing. well thankfully i was very wrong! killing in the name is just such an amazing song and compared to joes song, i mean joes song is just boring and doesnt even deserve to be in the top 10 but thats another story! im so excited about rage being at no. 1 im finishing every sentence with an exclamation mark! okay im stopping.
i have finally broken up from school although i am now supposed to get to some hard-core learning which is btw never gonna happen but we have been told this holiday should be treated as study leave and not a holiday. WTF?
my sister is at my dads in london so i have the computer to myself so forget hard-core learning, im gonna be doing hard-core blogging btw my form teacher did not use the actual words 'hard-core learning' shes like 60 although it would have been really funny if she would have!!
my current playlist is look after you by the fray, run by snowpatrol, i cant stay by the killers and ghosts and stuff by deadmau5. its a bit weird but it feels right for the winter. the snow just isnt stopping, it just reminds me of when we went in the winter to scotland and we would get stuck in all kinds of stuff like one day we were stuck in this snow blizzard, it was just crazy!
im waiting for the postman to resume coz i have a dvd that should be here by now but they haven't come for the past two days, its nick and noras infinite playlist and i cant wait to tell you about it when i finally get it!
okay im gonna leave you now coz run has just come on and i need to sing along! x

7 comments:

Samborakid said...

to be honest, i just assumed joe would get the top spot with CD sales pushing it over the edge, but fortunately we were both wrong!
just wanted to say thanks for your support and comments to my blog; im new to this thing and it's very much appreciated!
have a great christmas :) x

Anna Jane said...

Those pictures are all wonderful!
Ah, to be honest I was annoyed to see Joe wasn't number one (I do think he was such a lovely and sweet guy on X factor), but its true that his single really is very boring and doesn't deserve the top spot. The x factor contestants always have rubbish first singles!

- Anna Jane xxx
(PixelatedBlonde.com)

J said...

oh wow I LOVE the first 2 pics.. your right about your comment on my blog, I didnt even think of the pain factor until you pointed it out haha..

xox

this wheel's on fire said...

Hello hello :) I haven't even seen fish tank, but Michael Fassbender is too gorgeous for words

Fashion Tidbits said...

i like "the fray"! i'm not sure about the other bands you've talked about tho. it seems you're more music-learned than me :P

Melissa~ said...

I love your playlist. very good for snow, although I don't have snow here.
I wanna see nick and noras infinite playlist too. I'll rent it.

Love black and white pictures too. always perfect.

Kisses, thanks for your post!

Sushi said...

Gorgeous set of photos, I love b&w photography x Sushi