Wednesday 2 December 2009

I wanted freedom bound and restricted, i tried to give you up but im addicted






the title lyrics are there to explain my addiction to beautiful colourless photos since every post (bar the last one) seems just to be in black and white.
at the moment im just so busy. ive got loads of coursework and the school show is in less then three weeks! i do love doing the show but its dead stressful!
did i tell you about my new leggings? i dont think i did but anyway i got these new denim leggings(i hate the term jeggings!) and they are so comfy. normally i just wear ankle socks through the winter and occasionally tights but ive decided not to freeze this winter so its in with the legging and not really out with the ankle socks coz i still wear them!
i swear ive turned more boring than my grandma! so lets talk music! (in bullet points. i think better with dots)
  • this band called tulips were on the radio last night and sounded really cool. i definitely need to check out some of their stuff if i have a free minute so if youre bored then check them out for me and tell me what you think!
  • i realised this morning that young forever by jay z is the perfect song for new moon or actually any of the films in the twilight saga. next time you hear the song just listen out for the chorus and listen to the lyrics. theyre just perfect for twilight!
  • i love love love the 3oh!3 song with katy perry. i cant remember what its called but its just so good! me and my friend just love these guys coz they take themselves so seriously and theyre such idiots!
  • and lastly i heard the mariah carey song this morning ( which one i hear you cry? the all i want for christmas one you idiot! actually i shouldnt insult my dear readers. look i think of you guys as friends enough that i dont have to be superficially nice. actually i was never superficially nice!) so yeah back to the song. it actually hate her but that song just puts me in such a festive mood! i cant belive its already december!

so that enough from me hopefully ill post again soon. good night x

6 comments:

this wheel's on fire said...

thanks for ALL of your comments!!

try not to be too stressed! i know it's hard, but just breathe :)

indigotangerine said...

i love black and white photography.
haha I can't stand mariah cary too. I think it's borderline pathetic when a 40 year old is wearing booty shorts. I mean Maddonna can wear a leotard because she's fabulous but mariah cary is NOT madonna...
-indigo

Is This Real Life? said...

love the photos they are beautiful and you just cant beat the mariah song for putting you in the xmas spirit every year i think!

Melissa~ said...

december, I know, so fast.
I'll hear Jay Z song, I don't listen his music (well, not too much xD. I'm going to pay attention to the lyrics.

As you consider us as your friends, I'm going to tell you something that no one care, but maybe you do. The other day I tried to read New Moon again, I forgot a lot of things so I thought "I should read it again, before watch the movie" But I just couldn't. I'm such a chicken. When all this Edward change started, I started to feel sad, and the same anguish of the first time appeared. So I stop my reading. Sorry If I bored you with my story :)

I have too say, I liked mariah's song too. I don't like her, but I do have a pair of favourite songs (just a pair).
And I'm not a fan of 3oh!3 music, but I really enjoy watch their music videos.

Kisses!!! Thanks for your comment!!

Fashion Tidbits said...

it perfectly makes sense! :P

Liya said...

starstrukk is the song with katy perry!

ps such amazing pics

good luck with all your work!!!!

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com