Wednesday 6 January 2010

when i see you walking with her i have to cover my eyes, everytime you leave with her something inside of me dies




ive been away for too long! sorry i havent been checking out all your amazing blogs but i had to move out of the house coz my brother got mumps (even though he had the vaccine) and i didnt want to get it and then my mum went to london. anyway so ive had about a week and a half away from my beloved computer!
so this is very exciting coz this is my 100th post! ive been blogging for about 7 months now! i cant believe its been that long! it feels like a few months ago and that makes me feel so old but im only 15. it reminds me of the killers lyric 'im so much older than i can take' except i feel like my age doesnt match how old i feel like the other day i was sitting there with my radio and a cup of tea and thinking this is the life and then i was like this is ridiculous! im a teenager, im supposed to be irresponsible and stupid but im just so not like that. anyway how did i get onto this?!!
hope you had an amazing new year and some of the bands that i think (and hope) are gonna be big this year are:
  1. delphic-theyre song doubt is just beautiful. i havent heard much else of theirs but i cant wait to hear more.
  2. temper trap-we all know them for sweet disposition but their new song , which i cant remember the name of, is just gorgeous. its not like sweet disposition but just amazing. what the hell is it called?!!
  3. i love marina and the diamonds and shes definitely tipped to be big this year.
  4. the drums-im just listening to their EP which is just so cool. very summery but still sounds beautiful. its quite laid back and fun. check it out here.

so thats it! have a great week ive got lots of exams now so sorry if it takes me a long time to catch up with the comments. its back to school tomorrow after two days off coz of the snow but just two days and then its the weekend! x

10 comments:

Melissa~ said...

I missed you. Great have you back.
Congrat for your 100 post! keep on it!

Love the hair style of that editorial.
Thanks for your comment!!

indigotangerine said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! :) Loving the editorial, the lighting is wonderful. Thanks for sharing it with us. Also, Sweet Disposition is such a great song.
Thanks for the comment! :)
-Tangerine

daisy kate said...

Love this editorial! Oh no, mumps are terrible, I'm glad you managed to avoid them! Hope you had a lovely christmas and new year :) thank you for commenting my blog, and I'm sorry it took so long to comment you back! www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

Liya said...

congrats on your 1000th post!

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

rebecca said...

haha im not quite up to 1000 yet!

Is This Real Life? said...

good tips I love the temper trap too!
Oh and thanks for your comment on ......Continued too, I will put you link up on its blogroll today!

Fashion Tidbits said...

good luck with your exams!

this wheel's on fire said...

happy 100 posts! don't worry about being away--we'll still be here! xo

Sarah said...

these photos are beautiful! Great blog xx

Sushi said...

Gorgeous photo set x Sushi