Friday 15 January 2010

you say i love you boy, i know you lie, i trust you all the same, i dont know why




im not sure where any of these pictures are from but theyre all just gorgeous. dont you love the rumpled hair of the model in the first and last picture?! i love that sort of hair on guys. a bit like michael ceras hair in juno, just a great length.
anyway i havent told you yet the amazing news that i got an a in my gcse maths! i did it in november and got my mark a couple of days ago which is very exciting!
so last night i went to the sixth form open evening in the school that i wanna go to for sixth form and it was really interesting to speak to the a level teachers so that i actually sort of understand what im gonna be doing next year! i wanna do physics, chemistry, maths and business studies leading to doing physics in uni. im already doing an AS this year so i have some idea of what its gonna be like next year but it should be interesting moving schools and a levels are very different to gcses.
anyway enough about my education! lets talk music! the title lyrics are from biffy clyro from their song many of horror (which is grammatically incorrect but never mind) . i love this song its so beautiful and the lead singer (whos name ive forgotten) has the voice of an angel. i dont mean that he sounds like dido or anything he just has a gorgeous voice. (how many times have i said gorgeous in this post?!) also im obsessed with coco who records music under the name i blame coco. she has a song called caeser which she did with robyn and its coco has such a cool voice and and robyn has such a cool voice and together... its just amazing. if your interested in some new music this year then check it out and enjoy!
hot chip also have an amazing song out called one life stand which is gonna be huge! its got a really cool feel about it and its a great song.
so thats it from me now, just one last thing..
i watched glee the other night and just loved it. its soo good. all the music and the people. it just makes me so happy. the program is just beyond camp but i love it!
so have a great weekend and tell me about any new music youre loving at them moment x

11 comments:

Samborakid said...

congrats on the maths...i saw an ad for biffy clyro's new album and i've never been drawn to them before, but what i assume was the new single playing sounded wicked! x

Unknown said...

I need to find some new music, let me know of any cool new bands in England as I'm so out of the loop!

Melissa~ said...

I love Glee too!!!
i wasnt very sure about it (someone told me it'll be like HSM) But is just awesome, good music, talented kids and I'm in love with the profesor.
Thanks for the music recomendations, I really apreciate that.
And the pictures are gorgeous, that hair kiils me.

kisses!!!

Is This Real Life? said...

I love biffy too, great music and the front man is just amazing and he has like the coolest tattoo's ever!
Oh and big congrats on your maths results thats awesome!

Liya said...

glee is the BEST. and i have seen those pics before but i can't remember where they're from either!

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

this wheel's on fire said...

glee :) i resisted it for a while, but i had to enjoy the level of camp and sugary sweetness haha

Fashion Tidbits said...

great job!!!

Beth Ruby said...

Omg this is too weird I swear we are so similar :P
Haha I have my unit 2 physics exam on Wednesday as well!
(Seriously how annoying is all that paralell and series circuit stuff?!) So good luck for yours too! Hope it goes well, I have been revising like crazy!
And I went to my 6th form opening last week too...
Lol except I am picking totally different A levels to you :P My choices so far are english literature, english language, history and music but I am not 100%sure yet :)

AND as if we didnt already have enough in common I watched Glee the other night too and LOVED it! Kurt is absolutely awesome ;)

Love your blog and fab post
:)

xx

roxanne said...

i've been meaning to check out i blame coco for what feels like forever and i keep forgetting! glad to hear it's good stuff, and great images as well.. the hair is gorgeous, indeed.

Beth Ruby said...

Can't believe you thought that Physics paper was easy :O
Haha I thought it was ridiculously hard! That last question with the equations I was like "Whaaat?!"
Lol did you do the higher one as well?
It was a bit annoying because I worked really hard for it, but oit was a resit and I already have an overall A for Physics so if it doesnt work out then at least that is a back up lol :/

Do you have any more exams as well?
Good luck on them all!
It sounds like you have done well on the Physics one!

And thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I love yours :)
Seriously we have such similar tastes haha :P

xx

isabell said...

i've wanted to know the name of that song for ages! i googled the lyrics and found your post - thanks a million!