Wednesday 27 January 2010

i was a playboy from dubai to paris.. made our acquaintances on a sheet less mattress she pressed my lips she said this wont last long...




life is pretty shitty at the moment though i feel bad saying that coz after seeing what people went through in the holocaust, i mean thats real shit.
sorry you probably dont know what im on about!
i went on a history trip with my class to london and we went to the imperial war museum. it was quite a sobering experience. its like suddenly you realise that life is so easy. we watched accounts of people who went through the concentration camps, they saw their family die in front of them and they couldnt do anything. its just a scary thought.
so after watching that we then went to covent gardens and i did some serious retail therapy! shopping really is the best thing to get a smile out of me when im down!
so back to my first point. yeah life is being a bit shitty at the moment. just had some horrible mocks today and got even more tomorrow. i havent learnt for any of them! no that doesnt really deserve an exclamation mark. we had modules and then i thought id take a bit of a break from learning and now im too exhausted to learn, im gonna fail every fucking last one. i hate doing this coz its just so depressing. and today i found out my friend whos mum died last year, her dad has leukemia. its just so hard on her. so right im making a positive list:
  • music totally helps when you cant go shopping! currently completely obsessed with the virgins who provided the wonderful title lyrics from their song private affair.
  • im not failing science so at least that a start!
  • i can still look at beautiful pictures and get weird and wonderful fashion inspirations. everywhere i walked in london, i saw different people wearing such amazing outfits, ive got so many ideas for outfits!
  • i have my wonderful friends to laugh at! today my friend rivka brought a loo roll to school coz she has a cold and the teacher thought she has stolen it from the school toilets! shes a classic!
  • GLEE! that is the reason for my happiness. just watched an episode, they should seriously show it to people going through depression, its just amazing!
  • i still have chocolate. food really is the best when youre down and chocolate... its just immense

but most importantly i still have my dreams, ideas and inspirations. im actually feeling way happier after making that list! i advise anyone feeling down to make a positive list now! thanx for all your amazing blogs keeping me inspired x

7 comments:

Samborakid said...

be happy. remember, you are blessed. :) x

Fashion Tidbits said...

so true! chocolate helps a LOT!!! :P

WENDY said...

hmm, i think I would most probably try that when im feeling down, thanks a lot for sharing :)

and cheer up, im sure it's just one of those days and things will be A-ok the next! xx

<3

LaurenSchoon said...

I love that photo of Mila Kunis!
http://champagneandmarshmallows.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE GLEE. I'M TOTALLY ADDICTED.

Unknown said...

Hope you are okay, definitely watch Glee if you're down, I love their Goldigger version. Just keep focused on your dreams.

Beth Ruby said...

Super cute idea for when you down; making a positive list :)
I would also suggest having loads of relaxing baths with your favourite magazines, that always makes me feel better!

Oh no I thought that London sounded so fun, I didnt know that it involved the war museum. I had to go to a Belgium trip on WW1 and see all the thousands of graves last year so I know what you mean, it kind of puts what I think of as big problems (friends, family, school work etc) into perspective.

AND I have had all my mocks recently too so I know how completely stressful and generally shite they are :/

Anyway hope you feel better soon.
Keep watching Glee and try and stay positive :)

Love think post and your blog as always. It has to be one of my absolute favourites now haha we have so much in common its crazy.

xx