Sunday 14 February 2010

and it hits me that love is a game like in war no one can be blamed yes it struck me that love is a sport, so I pushed you a little bit more





im not sure if the title lyric is anti-valentines day or not...
im definitely not feeling the love, cant wait until its over......

so these pictures are just a random load of kate moss pictures. she really is an icon, very proud that she is british.
oh and i have to tell you guys about superbad which is watched last night. it was so funny and clever. that was one film i just never got round to seeing but last night me and friends wanted to rent out a funny/happy film and it was perfect. we actually had to pause it a few times coz we were all laughing so hard! and yeah michael cera is gorgeous (as usual) in this. I love michael cera!
so a whole post and no music. right ill end with some music to listen to
  • the cardigans (thats where the title lyric is from although i cant remember the name of the song)
  • arctic monkeys- i dunno why but im randomly into their music again
  • the courteeners-i know nothing about them, i just love their music

and i have a hole in my very expensive tights so ill leave you so i can wallow in pain all by myself.

haha im such a drama queen! x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi rebecca let me guess - my friends is rivka and devorah? btw be chuffed that im writing to you cos these french keybords are murder the letters are all in the wrong place! its great here and im listening to french music by Florent Pagny (to get into the mood of things) which is very... french, i supppose is the best way to describe it. good lyrics. i walked 3 dogs shoeless and in pajama bottoms and a jacket this morning, in the snow, just near the Pyrenean mountains... c u XXXXX miss u (a bit)

rebecca said...

nope you guessed wrong (well sort of). i watched it with rivka and yael!
so youre walking around france in your pjs?!
it sounds crazy cant wait to see you x

Beth Ruby said...

haha i love superbad!
michael cera is amazing :')

and LOVE this post.
i am actually kate moss obsessed. my friends say she is one of my (many) girl crushes :P

xx