Thursday 25 February 2010

but in a goodbye bed with my arms around your neck into our mouth the tears crept, just kids in the eye of a storm




isnt this beautiful photography? its from kate pulley. i love how her photos have such a magical look.
currently obsessed with daniel by bat for lashes. i searched for bat for lashes on my blog and i havent ever talked about natasha. bat for lashes is basically what singer/songwriter natasha records under. her music has a sort of distant sound if that makes any sense. she reminds me a bit of the xx in the way she sings. its all quite intimate and beautiful.
okay now im listening to the xx, i am seriously in love with this band! its a running joke with my friend coz i love them and she absolutely hates them! VCR is just amazing.
love you guys x

4 comments:

WENDY said...

The pictures are beautiful and amazing and yes, there's something magical about this pictures. Very Spring/Summner :)

ps: Lucky you to have radio stations which play new music cos at the place where I lived now, unsigned bands will remain unsigned and unrecognized due to the inexistence of such radio stations :( I guess, I will turn to your blog for a more variety of music :)

ironmaiden said...

lovely pics !

blog award waiting for you at my blog =)

Liya said...

that song is one of my all-time favesss

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

indigotangerine said...

polaroids! someday somehow I'll get my hands one of those cameras. These photos are very dreamy.
-indigo