Tuesday 2 February 2010

stay if you wanna love me, stay oh dont be shy lets cause a scene like lovers do on silver screens lets make it yeah, we'll cause a scene





This is a very weird mix of pics. I have no idea where the first two are from.
The third picture is of mumford and sons, the fourth is of the killers. Im loving the killers second album at the moment (sams town). Its just full of hits and its just such a fun exciting album.
And the last picture is of Florence. I found this picture randomly and its just gorgeous.
Thanks for all the great comments on my last post. I really love that last post anyway keep well x

5 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

the first pic and the last pic are especially beautiful

roxanne said...

mr. flowers never ceases to amaze.

ironmaiden said...

hey! u have a really lovely blog =)

Melissa~ said...

I love florence face in that picture.

Kisses!

Is This Real Life? said...

love the second picture beautiful make up!
Another great selection of pics!