Thursday 4 February 2010

flicking through a little book of sex tips, remember when the boys were all electric?





just some beautiful photographs i think theyre by marc bordons.
so yesterday i was listening to a playlist of british music and it was really dreadful, full of music by the likes of cheryl cole, N-BUBZ, tinchy styder and taio cruz. the worse thing was that i know so many amazing british artists so i decided to make a british playlist. lets hear it for great britian!
arctic monkeys-brainstorm
oasis-wonderwall
snowpatrol-run
adele-daydreamer
ellie goulding-under the sheets
hurts-wonderful life
la roux-armour love
florence and the machine-cosmic love
muse-plug in baby
love to hear what british music you love and if anyone knows how to make a playlist that people can actually listen to then id love to know! x

11 comments:

Beth Ruby said...

LOVE your title for this post, I saw the Arctic Monkeys last November and they are one of my all time fav bands :)
Awesome photos too btw, I do love B&W photos ;)

Oh and at the moment I have The Strokes on repeat. Love that band. Last Night is an amazing song. Check it out if you havent already (Y)

xx

Dani said...

fluorescent adolescent is one of my favorites!

Melissa~ said...

You can do a playlist in http://www.mixpod.com/ like the one that I have in my blog. is very easy, and you can find tons and tons of music.
I love that playlist, and I love it, because they're one of my favourite british music, the 70% of the music that I listen is british. Actually, I'm listening plug in baby right now.

Kisses!!!

Melissa~ said...

Oh, and I love the title of the post.

indigotangerine said...

amazing photographs. I didn't know that Muse was british. I like them but not to the extent of the kids at my school, you'd think they were god or something. Nice playlist that you've put together.
-indigo

J said...

lovelovelove... awesome playlist :)
I draw 3d squares and stuff too.. thats really interesting, i def wanna know more about it now.
I love your comments always
xox

Maria said...

The likes of Ndubz, JLS and Cheryl Cole are so embarrassing! Its hard to believe that they take themselves so seriously.

Paloma Faith, The Prodigy, Mr Hudson, Pendulum and Imogen Heap are a mixture of some gooduns!!

Maria x
www.myeverywish.blogspot.com

Betsy said...

these are absolutely amazing!

after dawn said...

beautiful pictures and awesome playlist :)

Fashion Tidbits said...

beauuuuutiful pics!!!

WENDY said...

Absolutely LOVE the 'I'am so alone and cold' vibe of the pictures here :)

ps: Wonderwall's cool.