Friday 12 March 2010

and i dont want the world to see me 'cause i dont think that theyd understand, when everything's made to be broken i just want you to know who i am





hey, some beautiful photography to enjoy.. photography is weirdly inspiring...
anyway i did really bad in some modules so yesterday was quite a horrible day getting those results back but now im okay. ive realised i need to be working alot harder and thankfully i can retake all of them in june.
my soundtrack yesterday was the xx album. last night i just listened to it on repeat. im so happy ive got the album FINALLY! also loving yellow by coldplay. ive never been particularly into it but im just currently obsessed with it oh and the title lyrics are from the goo goo dolls song iris. im dedicating it to my friend and her epic crush!
have a great weekend hopefully i'll just do lots of shopping! x

7 comments:

Dani said...

Coldplay, Goo Goo Dolls, and the XX...some of my faves. Love your music taste!

Beth Ruby said...

Hiya thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog :)
Yeah I got my results on Thursday too, I am over the moon because I got an A* in my Physics resit.
So sorry about your results though, I have done so many science resits I know how boring and annoying and tough they are. Good luck for your next lot of exams, don't let this one set of bad results get you down!
Loving your blog and music taste as ever, I love a bit of Coldplay when I am in the mood for it. I have even started learning Violet Hill on the piano.
xoxo

indigotangerine said...

Coldplay is pretty damn wonderful. And these phots are breathtaking.
-indigo

ironmaiden said...

hey!! love the first and the last pictures.. the last one is so beautiful =)
good luck for your exams!

Melissa~ said...

Iris, what a clasic.
love the pictures.

Fashion Tidbits said...

love those images!!!!!!

Ash Fox said...

i love yellow. the video is beautiful too.

the image in the car is stunning.


xo