Sunday 14 March 2010

your skin and bones turn into something beautiful, d'you know, do you know i love you so, you know i love you so





love the use of colour in these pictures from the wonderful matt sundin..
currently im listening to the passin pit remix of telephone by lady gaga and beyonce which is really cool but only if you normally like what passion pit do coz they really changed the song alot.
im just loving music at the moment that just takes away your breath coz its so sad/beautiful. my favourite for that is the xx but also yellow by coldplay (thats where the title lyrics are from) also emilys heart by jamie t. you know a lot of eminems music sort of takes your breath away and your like this cant be for real. its so sad and beautiful. love it!
and one more dry your eyes by the streets. listen to those lyrics, so fucking sad and clever and very true.
have a great week x

8 comments:

indigotangerine said...

I'm going to have to see what passion pit did with it, the original is,um, not really my thing. Check out joshua radin and Paolo Nutini, you can totally hear the heartbreak in thier voices
-indigo

Chrissy said...

Great photos. I especially love the first one and the second to last one. :)

J said...

ahh thank-you! I have some on those pics saved to my comp and no clue who had taken them..
I laughed when I read your comment because I'm growing out a self cut fringe also haha only thing is if i took a pic like that, sitting on my kitchen floor cutting my fringe, it would never look so beautiful

xoxo

Beth Ruby said...

I need to check out that remix of telephone! Not sure if I will love it or not as I am so into the original (except for the video as you know :P)
Fab post, song choices and photos as ever :)
Whenever I am looking for new music I always check out your blog, becasue we have such similar tastes so I can find something new which I like :D
Hope you are having a fab week, and if not, hey its nearly the weekend ;)xoxo

Liya said...

ADOREEEEE the passion pit, and the xx as you know! and yellow is one of my all time faves

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Melissa~ said...

I just heared gaga's song with beyonce, I'm not a fan of the song, but the video blow my mind, she's crazy, I love that.

The pictures are gorgeous.

Thanks for your comment!

Fashion Tidbits said...

who is that model??!! she's gorge!

rebecca said...

sorry ive no idea who she is but maybe if you check out the photgraphers website it may say..