Monday 1 March 2010

because maybe you're gonna be the one that saves me


i just received this award which is very exciting coz i think its my first award! check out her blog here. anyway i have to write about 10 things that make me happy so here goes:
  1. music- so much music just puts a smile on my face. im normally into quite depressing stuff but my favourite upbeat artist at the moment is plan b. i just love what he's doing.
  2. my friends- especially my friend rivka who is just off her head (in a good way)!
  3. food- sorry its quite shallow but honestly having a piece of chocolate makes my day
  4. radio- i find it so hard to go a day without listening to the radio. my radio is just always on and if im on the computer then i'll listen online. im just obsessed with radio 1!
  5. beautiful photography- i love inspiring pictures. i love those pictures that just make everything look possible. its hard to explain the affect of photography, its just magical..
  6. my weird family- my family are just mad but thats how i like it! some people have such normal, non-embarrassing families and i honestly feel bad for them!
  7. boys- yesterday i saw the boy my friend has/had a crush on. yep he is fit!
  8. fashion- i love dressing up in new interesting styles. yesterday i wore a top with a vest top on top with a black skirt and some grey jeans underneath and my lovely converse. im definitely repeating the outfit! it was so comfy and had this really cool casual look.
  9. blogging- writing an amazing post is always so exciting and reading other peoples posts that are amazing.. i just love it!
  10. comedy- i love a good stand up to watch when im feeling down. i love russell howard, he is hilarious!

have a lovely week x

5 comments:

roxanne said...

our top ten happy lists are almost identical!

Beth Ruby said...

haha seriously this jusr backs up my thoughts on how similar we are!
lol i love radio 1. i wake up to chris moyles every mornging before school (my dad hates him though and always tries to change it to radio 5 live :P) and russel howard is the best :D
he is my favourite on mock the week :)
oh and yes, chocolate is the only thing getting me through my current exams ;)
xoxo
ps) thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog! i appreciate them so muc hand love reading them :)

Belle Armed said...

Just found your blog, and it's amazing. You write so well :)

Fashion Tidbits said...

congrats on the award!

Unknown said...

Well done on the award! Love your answers, my family are a bit mad too!