Tuesday 23 March 2010

are you calling me? are you trying to get through? are you reaching out for me? im reaching out for you...








what is she eating in the last picture?!! some great photography for spring by mutsumi makino (what a cool name!)
im off to gibraltar tomorrow so ive been doing a lot of shopping today and i will start packing soon.. im so excited! ive got an early morning flight so that should be fun! i still have to paint my nails.. i was gonna go for a manicure but instead i spent the money on books for the holiday!
i probably wont blog for 2 weeks now so i hope you wont miss me too much.. its fine ill be back before you know it!
lets end with some music .. currently im loving some florence (theres a suprise!) and miike snow. i havent listened to miike snow in ages!
im just reading back my post and thinking that im such a weirdo! x
(title lyrics by eminem beautiful and just for beth ruby, gibraltar is at the bottom of spain)

7 comments:

Melissa~ said...

Good luck in gibraltar!!!
Love the pictures, the sun looks amazing.
I wanted to let you know that you inspire me and I awarded you the Sunshine award on my blog ^^

Kisses!

Liya said...

have an amaaaaaazing time

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Have a great time! I've never been but I bet it will be fab!

Fashion Tidbits said...

wow!!! have fun in Gibraltar

indigotangerine said...

these are giving me a major case of wanderlust.
-indigo

Beth Ruby said...

Yay! Haha I know where Gibraltar is now :D

Have a fab time there, I bet it will be really sunny haha its so cold here in Newcastle I will be jealous :P

Take lots of photos so we can see them when you get back, hmm?
And yes I will miss your blogging! You will have to do a giant post when you get back to make up for it ;)

Oh and what books did you buy?
I need a good new read :)

Anyway have an AMAZING time :D
(and you don't sound like a weirdo! :P)

xoxoxoxo

Te said...

Gorgeous pictures! I still haven't made it to Gibraltar yet, despite living in AndalucĂ­a, I looked up getting there and it seemed like an epic hassle. One day. Hope you have a great time!