Thursday 10 June 2010

and i just stare at him with her: i want to break their perfection




i feel like ive posted these pics before but i dont remember! well anyway i love them so i dont care! theyre from ashlea chavez.
im currently in love with coco sumner. she records under the name i blame coco and she just has this gorgeous voice. youll probably like her if you like husky voices. like a mix between adele and pink! her latest single self machine is just gorgeous. it is a grower but still amazing on the first listen and it just sticks in your head. amazing..
also i havent talked about MGMTs new stuff. i loved their old stuff a lot and when i heard their new stuff i was a bit dissapointed but it turned out that their song its working is a real grower. their new stuff is such a radical change so it took a bit of getting used to but i just love it now.
anyway on to non music related stuff.. we had a really fun party for a friend. with the exams we've not really had the chance to just hang out but we did yesterday and it was just great to be immature and stupid! now i have rude pictures drawn on my arms so i cant roll up sleeves for a few days! its gonna be wierd next year coz we're all doing different things. not seeing all my friends on a daily basis will be very strange.
anyway sory this is such a long post. thanks for all the lovely comments on the last post.
see you x (title lyrics by me)

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

i blame coco, heard of her, not her music, i'll check it out!

Is This Real Life? said...

Looove the new header picture, MGMT rock! And Looove the lyrics you wrote, beautiful!

Fashion Tidbits said...

nice header! you've changed it

roxanne said...

i've been into coco sumner's look since last summer, but never stumbled across her actual music, definitely need to look that up!

Beth Ruby said...

love those title lyrics!
you are so talented at writing :)
how are your exams going?
glad that you can take breaks with friends, its good to take have fun away from revision. i know its so weird being on study leave and not seeing your friends like every single day!
and oh yeah i looove MGMT, thanks for reminding me that i need to listen to their new stuff!
good luck with the rest of your exams (i only have 5 left! woop woop!)
xx

Melissa~ said...

I have experience on that, and yes is a little bit difficult, but is so much more excited when you see them again, and you have so many thing to say, and you realize how much you miis them. Is very special.
I'm going to check I blame coco, for sure. And I'm with you with MGMT, you have to...get use to it maybe, but is so good. I love them.

Kisses!!!

Unknown said...

You always find such lovely images, I love the first one. Thanks for letting me know about Coco and the new MGMT stuff, gonna search for it now.

Kb from I Want You To Know

xxx

J said...

ahhh this is perfect. You have a lovely way with words, & i love your new header.
I'm in the suckiest place right now so I completely understand... sometimes I can't sleep I feel so lonely or lost and confused I guess. I don't know,we'll figure ourselves out one day i hope
xoxoxo