Wednesday 9 June 2010

love is a fucked up way to live but its the only way i know. love feels like home, its where i belong



i think i got these from stockholm street style but i cant remember. anyway i just love them especially the first one. love the effect used.
okay a few random things to talk about. is it wierd to write lyrics that you dont agree with like this title lyric. i like it as a title lyric but im not sure if its true..
i try not to write lyrics coz i cant write happy things so i end up writing and getting really depressed! im having a bit of deja vu at the moment. writing again like i used to. it was really watching this interview with eminem that got me writing again. he was talking about where he gets inspiration from and something in me clicked (not literally) and i just wanted to write.
also having deja vu about the music im listening to. i was just listening to some stuff from the killers fourth album with was really my summer album last year and changing my blog title picture. i havent done that since last summer!
so hope your all doing okay and speak soon x

5 comments:

Melissa~ said...

yes, I think they're from stockolm street.
I really understand what happened with you, something made click on you, just like that, like a slap on the face xD it happened to me too.

Luck in everything, KISSES!

Is This Real Life? said...

aw these pictures are beautiful!
And that is so great you are wrting again so glad you have been re-inspired!

Amy T said...

love the dark lipstick and curly hair in 2nd picture. i've always dreamed oh hair so voluminous. also i've been revising for exams too, a level sucks! but i had time to go see them, i just had too! :D

Unknown said...

I think that you can write whatever you want as a song is really a story, it doesn't have to be what you believe. It's just the way something is told; maybe one day you will figure it out? I love deja vu music, I'm still obsessed with all things 2007 as that's the year I went to Reading.

Kb from I Want You To Know
xx

Te said...

Is that the same girl in all three pics? I love the hair.