Wednesday 2 June 2010

i bet that you look good on the dancefloor, i dont know if your looking for romance or i dont know what youre looking for





this photography by samuel bradley seems fitting coz yesterday i was at the beach! no i didnt just hop on a plane to spain (that rhymes!). i ended up going to blackpool with a load of 14 year olds (very long story how that came about) and because of some breathing problems, i didnt want to go on the big rides so i just went on the carousel and then went with two other people who hate big rides to the beach and we just walked along the beach for a good hour or two. it was so relaxing but also really tiring.
so a bit about music.. guess whos performing live on radio 1 on friday??!! EMINEM!!! i cant wait! hes so good live and i cant get enough of his single not afraid. cant wait to see what the next single is and just cant wait for the album!
hope your all well and hopefully post again soon (title lyrics from arctic monkeys) x

8 comments:

Melissa~ said...

I love the song of your title :)
Great pictures, and I'm not a fan of EMINEM, but enjoy it!

Alix said...

beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Especially the first one. :)

MELANIELIKES.BLOGSPOT.COM
Follow?<3

Fashion Tidbits said...

woah....those tatts

Beth Ruby said...

Ah I LOVE Arctic Monkeys, I saw them live last year and they were amazing :')
I have a little crush on the lead singer too :P

Oh no what breathing problems do you have? Its nothing serious is it?
Haha I just dont go on the big rides because I am a massive wimp and get motion sickness ^_^


Hope you are well and your exams are going ok!
I bet you will do great in physics and chemistry.
Lol I SO not doing themn for A level though, cant wait to drop them :P
I am doing english language, english literature, history and i havent decided the other :)
What else are you doing?

xx
ps) your room sounds amaazing! 3 walls of magazines and photos sounds awesome- you should put some photos up on your blog ;)

WENDY said...

crazy cool pictures! i love em.
am not really a fan of Eninem but being able to hear him live on the radio, is AWESOME :)


<3

Is This Real Life? said...

Love those lyrics from one of my fave songs ever!

ironmaiden said...

the last picture is so inspiring!