Sunday 6 June 2010

youve begun to feel like home, whats mine is your to leave or take, whats mine is yours to make your own




now its the summer again, everyone seems to be in a relationship! me and a friend went the park on thursday and every fit guy had his arm around a girl! i was on tasty threads blog and she had a picture of alex and alexa and it made me realise that you never see pictures of them together. they havent broken up have they? i find alexa very annoying but i love her hair and as you know im a massive arctic monkeys fan!
i dunno if i ever talked about it on my blog but i have this obsession with tall guys. just the taller the better! last night i was trying to remember when it started and i realised it was from this music video someone made on youtube. its clips from smallville with the song look after you by the fray (title lyrics are from this song). i just loved how massive clark was compared to lana. they just looked so adorable together and so my tall guy obsession began!
im going a bit crazy coz i never realised how much history i have to learn so i might not be blogging too much. i know this week is gonna be crazy full of exams for a lot of people so good luck! soon it will be all be over! x

3 comments:

Is This Real Life? said...

yeah alexa annoys me but i love her style and have total hair envy with her too!

Samborakid said...

I used to love the arctic monkeys; their first 2 albums are brilliant and saw them at glasto when they had tonnes of energy. i don't know if it's just coincidental but when alex started seeing alexa, thats when everything got really dark, boring, long hair, moody; imo their 3rd album was rubbish and i was really disappointed :( x

Melissa~ said...

I didn't know that they were together (or are)! I must say that they look quite cute. And he's so freaking lovely.
I have an obsession with tall guys too, because I'm quite tall and I don't want a keychan as a boyfriend, and because they are hotter than small guys. And I have a obsession with tall musicians guys. That's perfect. he's perfect. He's so sweet too!

BTW, did you know that Florence is in the Eclipse soundtrack?