Sunday 8 November 2009

i love the way she fills her clothes she looks just like them girls in vogue





this is my favourite model anna selezneva whos done shoots for vogue and was on stockholm street style (the second picture down)! shes just got such an interesting face and body. shes all tiny and beautiful and has the most amazing arms and cheekbones. she is only 19 but has walked the catwalks of chanel, dior, YSL and valentino! discovered in 2007 in McDonald's, she was whisked off to paris and has been working non stop. shes so unique and has such an interesting look, i can always recognise her which i can not say for some models who can get quite boring and all sort of merge into one.
i find in a way i can relate to these models although im 5"5, i am a uk 6/8 and ive got quite a boyish figure with boobs that are exactly like models. half these models dont wear bras and you see their boobs and im like those are my boobs! im also quite confident and dramatic however i dont envy them coz there arent any models who come out of a modelling healthy and happy and anyway im too short to be a model.
i do think being a model is for people like anna is by mistake. if someone came up to you and said you were beautiful enough to be a model you cant really say no i wanna be a psychologist. also you have to think of the money i mean imagine how much chanel pay!
so love to know what you think of modelling careers, i just really wanna work on the radio! thanx for all wishing me luck for my exam. it wasnt easy and i still have another one on tuesday but then im done with maths (until next september for the a level)! x

4 comments:

Melissa~ said...

Love her too.
She is gorgeous.

indigotangerine said...

so radiant. I love these shots, very updated grunge. I don't doubt that there is skill involved in modeling, but the whole profession is not very meaningful... though i love that they are all flat chested like me!
-indigo

this wheel's on fire said...

She's beautiful :) I loved your comment about When Harry Met Sally. I completely agree!

Valencia Lia said...

I simply just adore her so much !

And I do think you should try out for modelling! <3