Sunday 1 November 2009

yeah but his bird thinks its amazing though, so all thats left is the proof that loves not only blind but deaf


























this is all the weird and wonderful music i loved when i was younger. some of it i completely refuse to listen to now its so crap but some of it i still love!
as ive got older ive totally fallen in love with indie english music and dubstep. i love good lyrics, a beautiful voice and an amazing melody. all songs i like have at least one of those and really when i was younger i just liked anything with a beat and a few slow songs.
just wanted to talk random obsessions. im totally and utterly head over heels in love with the name leighton meester. i like her as a person but her name! id die for that name! im also obsessed with socks, that was subtle, the colour red, english tea and scottish accents.
love to know youre random obsessions and the music you loved when you were younger. have a good night and sleep well x

5 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

OH MY GAWD!! so there with you on Scottish accents! they're soooo hot!

Valencia Lia said...

I loved S Club 7 when I was younger and so many others.

They do bring back some memories :)

Liya said...

omg this post just blew my mind
ALL MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIESSSSSSSS

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Melissa~ said...

I'm the same!!
I loved Sclub 7, I saw all the tv serie and stil I have a cd. Sometimes I hear them to remember.
And now I'm addicted to british music, specialy indie.

Thanks for visit my blog!

Samborakid said...

unfortunately it was waiting for the family to go out so i could put my westlife cd on on the living room stereo and singalong! oh dear...