Sunday 15 November 2009

we are what we dont see we miss everything daydreaming









so im back and ive got a dreadful cold and its not great going on a train when you really wanna be tucked up in bed but i went first class so it was nice and quiet with not many people around so i just read my company magazine and stared out of the window and admired the fit guy who was sitting way to far away from me so i had to stretch to look at him which didnt look very inconspicuous!
so today i was watching an interview with nelly furtado and i realised how much of a fan i am of hers. i loved (still love) im like a bird. its such a beautiful song that i think everyone can relate to. maneater was, and still is, such a massive song. everyone knows it and i remember when it came out, me and my brother were obsessed with it! then theres all good things which was written with chris martin and is such a beautiful song. and then recently she did broken strings with james morrison which i think every girl was obsessed with! its all beautiful and sad and amazing and sounds like pure heaven.
nelly furtado does have an amazing addictive voice but she is also very beautiful (me, jealous? no way!)
to go with my dreadful cold im currently listening to my pink playlist which consists of who knew, i dont believe you and sober. and its on repeat, i wish my voice sounded like that but my throat is nowhere near as sore as hers sounds! i woke up this morning from a dream in which my throat was really sore and i couldnt get any water coz i didnt have any money so as soon as i woke up i went to get a glass of water even though my throat wasnt sore! very strange!
so its the end of the weekend but have a good night x

7 comments:

WENDY said...

Nelly Furtado! It's been awhile :)
She's an amazing singer and I love most of her songs.
I personally think she has a pair of mesmerizing eyes ;)
Great post!

Magenpie said...

I remember Nelly Furtardo and I remember when I was young I used to listen to her CD all the time and dream of meeting her! She has changed so much since the first picture! Hope you stop by my blog sme time yours is great!

Melissa~ said...

She did a great job in english, but now she start to sing in spanish, and i hate it, I can't understend what she said. But I'm like a bird is amazing!
Thanks for your comment!

Melissa~ said...

Re: I bought the gap bag a long time ago.

Athena. said...

these are beautiful!
hope you feel much better!
xxxxx

Liya said...

i love nelly furtado
glad to hear you supported her through her musical evolution! i think she will always sound great no matter what musical style she chooses

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Valencia Lia said...

Nelly Furtado !!

I love love her songs and I love her voice:)

Yeaaa,I really do feel weird when I don't wear any accessories <3