Friday 28 May 2010

if your not beautiful then what the fuck does beautiful mean?





this photography is by hana haley. i love the colours and the lighting.. its just stunning photography. so great news! ive finished all my sciences so i have a lot more time now to blog and stuff although ive still got history to worry about.
there seems to be a lot of new music around at the moment and some of my favourites are:
  • bang bang bang by mark ronson. this song is so addictive. its got a great catchy tune and is just very pretty and summery although its still sort of a dance record. does that makes sense?! (no)
  • xxxo by MIA. this song is also incredibly addictive. the chorus is basically her saying xxxo over and over.. it shouldnt work but somehow it does!
  • the best of times by sage francis. this song is all about the lyrics. just listen to this with your ear next to the speaker. listen to the lyrics, theyre genius! (its all about growing up and basically how being a teenager is shit)
  • kele from bloc party is doing some solo stuff and his first single is tenderoni. its a great dance song and is like bloc partys stuff but a bit more tuneful

so check out some of the amazing new music. love to know what new music your into at the moment.. have a great weekend x (title lyric written by me)

10 comments:

Fashion Tidbits said...

ooooh thks for the recommendations

Aino said...

love the pictures! so dreamy, and lovely! :)

Is This Real Life? said...

The lighting in that last photo is just so lovely!
Really mysterious looknig.
Love mark ronsons song too!

WENDY said...

beautiful pictures :)
yes, definitely agree with you o the lighting part, they're amazing.

btw, i've checked adele out. falling in love with her songs, field of her music and her voice :)

J said...

woah awesome selection of pics! I know hana hayley but I love the photo's you selected, it was like expierencing them for the first time all over again..
loveeee
xoxo

Melissa~ said...

Love the light of the pictures, and the inocense too.
I'll check your music recomendations.

Re: I know! I listen a lot of rock music, and fleet foxes is like a change of my music rutine in some way.

Samborakid said...

hey you, did you get ellie goulding tickets? i've seen she's touring in the autumn, tickets went on sale on friday x

Liya said...

definitely checking that stuff out

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

J said...

ohh i like your lyrics too, I'm listening to it now and singing your lyrics instead of the real ones haha
xoxo

Jess said...

I loooove your blog...
Sorry I just thought that was needed. MIA is killing it at the moment (pretty literally after that video...) & I haven't heard that new Mark Ronson but I will now use my internet access to do so.

Congrats on the end of Science! & those photos... those photos... L.O.V.E