Friday 14 May 2010

i best tidy up my head im the only one in love, im the only one in love





isnt this guy beautiful?! i dunno who he is but the photgraphy is from jason lee perry. i love it.
not got too much to say at the moment, im in a thinking mood. just been listening to adele. her album is just amazing (and she provided the amazing title lyrics)
maybe i dont have much to say coz ive been lost in photography, i love those pics that just take your breath away but they do put me in a wierd mood!
have a great weekend x

9 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful photos. How amazing is Adele? She never got the recognition she deserved. Love the blog

Melissa~ said...

so cute!!!
I'm listenig Adele too. Love her sweet strong voice, and the lyrics of course.

Kisses!!

Liya said...

he is sooo dreamy
and saw adele live! she's fantastic and so sweet

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

Beth Ruby said...

Ah I love Adele, I really wanna learn Chasing Pavements on the piano (or am I thinking of another one of hers with lots of piano in it?!)
Oooh I hope your IT practical went well!
I feel so guilty right now for blogging when I should be revising biology... Well at least I am being productive in some way, right?!
And thanks again for all the lovely comments you have left on my blog, I look forward to reading them so much :)
xoxoxo

Sarah said...

incredible photos- i really love the purple tinge. Thanks for sharing these xxx

Is This Real Life? said...

Oh my! i am actually in love with him, how pretty is he,hehe!
Love Jason lee perrys photography, its always so dreamy and magical!

WENDY said...

wow, good looking guys :) me loves!
btw, thank you very much for your comment over at my blog. guess i am back :)

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

Ohhhh he is just so preeettyyy!

Thanks for commenting on my blog, which team are you on though.. Bambi or Tallulah??

Unknown said...

Love the fact he's wearing polka dots!

Kb from I Want You To Know
xx