Friday 21 May 2010

when the evening shadows and stars appear, and there is no one there to dry your tears, i could hold you for a million years to make you feel my love






isnt that a beautiful lyric?! its from adeles song make you feel my love. this photography is also from jason lee perry. i love how summery it looks.
sorry i havent been around in the blogging world for a bit. i just had my biology exam this morning and im really not sure how it went! we'll just have to wait until i get back my marks! this week now is gonna be even more crazy coz ive got chemistry, physics and english AS.
thankfully i have my music to get me through it and lots of tea and coffee!
hope your all well and just wanna wish everyone good luck in their exams coz i know theres a lot of exams going on at the moment. once this week is over all i have is history and my IT theory so then i can do some shopping in my study leave coz theyre both quite easy!
im in desperate need of some summery clothes. ive been in jumpers and leggings which arent exactly the best thing for hot weather! anyway have a great weekend x

4 comments:

Jess said...

Lovely photos. It's so hot at the moment but not much sun... this makes up for it.

Good luck with exams! I'll be there with you in the physics (because everyone has to do it at the same time right?) for the 2nd time...

Melissa~ said...

I love that song, and in adele's voice sounds even more beautifull.
Great pictures, I like her sunglasses.

Good luck in your exams!! I need luck too :)

Is This Real Life? said...

Ah such beautiful photos!
And a massive good luck with all your exams, you will do awesome!

Beth Ruby said...

Love those heart shaped sunnies in the photos, I have a pair in white :)
And ah I know it was AMAZING weather at the weekend and I could finally whip out my topshop short shorts, but its back to its grey sky self at the moment :(
Have fun shopping :P
xoxo