Tuesday 25 May 2010

where would i be if this were to go under? its a risk id take, im froze by desire, as if a choice id make





this is the last set of pics i have from jason lee perry.. that sounds like he gave them to me when actually i just copied them from his website! (title lyrics from the xx)
so ive been dead busy learning.. just taking a break from my chemistry learning, the exam is tomorrow! ive been listening to some amazing music while learning.. it was radio 1s big weekend so i heard so much great live stuff including ellie goulding (currently listening to her album which is amazing), biffy clyro and the lovely rihanna. oh also paramore, i love paramore so much!
also totally addicted to eminem's new single not afraid and miike snow's new single the rabbit. eminems song reminds me of when im gone, both songs brought me near to tears!
okay better get back to my chemistry.. wish me luck and good luck to you all! x

5 comments:

Beth Ruby said...

Good luck, how did you think Chemistry went?
And yeah I really need to catch up on the radio 1s big weekend live stuff.
Oh and I might be going to see Paramore later on in the year! Finally they are coming back to Newcastle :D
Hope your exams are going well by the way! Have you got Physics on Friday too?
Haha I should be revising for that now ^_^
xoxo

Samborakid said...

you are toootally crazy! haha. im seeing ellie goulding tonight, she's supporting john mayer :) can't wait! hope you're well, i love the last picture x

Miann - Fashion Falsehood said...

I'd have my walls covered with editorials too... if only I weren't such a fucking neat freak, white space junkie!! Good god I love The XX. I'm snowed under with exams and assignments too. Can't wait till it's over for the semester woo!

J said...

oh yes, you are so right about black and white... gosh imagine how gorgeous we would all be in a black and white world
xox

Is This Real Life? said...

ah even more beautiful photos lovely!
I loved watching the coverage of big weekend too, i thought ellie sounded fab and so did rihanna, she looked fab too!
Good luck with your exam as well!