Tuesday 11 May 2010

i never wanted anything from you except everything you had and what was left after that




i love these pics. that first one is just magical.
i currently have some big music obsessions. eminems new song not afraid is just amazing. its really tuneful but still the old eminem with his heartbreaking lyrics. its quite a beautiful song.
another amazing song is ellie gouldings new single guns and horses. its quite slow and her voice just sounds amazing. its about wanting to take her boyfriends pain for him (but i wish i could feel it all for you) another really tuneful song
and to keep in with the slow, beautiful, tuneful music theme, im also obsessed with paolo nutini. his song candy is amazing and my lovely friend bought me the album which i adore. its perfect for a long car journey, just a good slow album but it doesnt put you to sleep! it made me crave a cup of tea if that helps explain it!
im now on study leave and im finding that florence is actually the best music to work with. im not sure why but shes just perfect to listen to while doing my chemistry!
just wanna say sorry in advance coz im not really gonna be able to keep up with all your amazing blogs at the moment. just bear with me and in a month and a half this will all be over! x

7 comments:

Marnie said...

Those pictures are so amazing. And i've proably already said this before, but I really like the concept of your blog. There is no better combination than that of music and fashion.
Keep up the amazing work!
x

jane said...

I love the girl's tattoo in that first picture.

And I am obsessed with Paolo Nutini (his music and how cute he is!)

J said...

I've been thinking and maybe you could make mixtapes (well cd's) for people with music you completely love and use music paper, make big music notes out of paper to hang by your windows, umm look at your fav album covers for inspiration or print out your fav lyrics onto nice peices of paper, or even on the giant paper music notes lol.. damn I got more ideas for this than my own one haha
Mines not really an inspiration pack I guess, its more just a bunch of cute handmade stuff by me & little notes to you all.. I started out wanting to do actual inspiration packs but they just turned into gifts, but maybe they will be a little inspiring who knows..
anyway so glad your excited & let me know how you go with your own packs
xoxo
xoxox

Beth Ruby said...

I am actually so fed up with Starry Eyed- its ALWAYS on the radio- so its nice to hear a new Ellie Goulding song for a change.
And ah I do love Paulo :')
Good luck for all your exams!
Whats your first one?
Mine is biology next Friday :(
Im am dreading all the exams but just thinking about my 10 week summer holiday at the end of it all!
And oooh have fun in London btw, how exciting! (you HAVE to visit the Topshop on Oxford Street- Its IMMENSE!) :D
xx

indigotangerine said...

Paolo Nutini= MAJOR LOVE. Squeeeeeeeeeeel. He is so amazing! You can really hear the emotion and hearbreak dripping from his voice. These Streets makes me want to cry.
-indigo

Is This Real Life? said...

Love ellies new song, and Paolos album is just beautiful, good luck with all your studying!

Fab Five said...

I love the photos... Sometimes cigs just look so glamorous! Even if they are terrible for you.