Sunday 2 August 2009

Current Obsessions

at the moment i cant just like something i have to LOVE it and adore and get truly obsessed over it! so some of my current obsessions (in no particular order!):









  1. anything muse! i love like all the songs but at the moment im especially lovin plug in baby, butterflies and hurricanes and knights of cydonia (check out the music video!)


  2. snowpatrols song chocolate, just so beautiful!


  3. newton faulkners amazing song dream catch me. just heard it this morning and cant stop singing it!


  4. last night my friend introduced me to kate bush who has such a beautiful voice! the song she showed me was called dont give up which is a collaboration with another guy but i cant remember his name.


  5. rosie huntlington
this girl is just beautiful (sorry for saying beautiful all the time and using way too many exclamation marks im just in a really good mood!)



No comments: