Wednesday 5 August 2009

simian mobile disco

this band ive always vaguely know of but now they have released an amzing song called audacity of huge. its just so addictive! they are now being played on daytime radio and everything! they are getting the success they deserve! these guys are so talented also their name in initals is really funny (smd)! for any of you innocent people out there that also stands for suck my ----. you can guess the last word!!!

just listening to pink please dont leave me and just like a pill. after hearing funhouse on the radio this morning i got into a really pink mood! also big news just bought these doc martens and i am very excited to get them. i have had the same boots now for over 4 years and they are looking dreadful! so this is very exciting!


1 comment:

Indie Bella said...

Hey! Just thought I'd let you know that I've put you on my reading list on my blog :)