Tuesday 4 August 2009

outside of these four walls


okay so now lets step out of these four walls and explore the big bad world of blogging!
blogs you have to read: (get the links from the side)
just an amazing blog full of gorgeous photography!
a blog written by an american boy/man about important current issues such as what are the rules of being a geek?
what i love about this blog is that it contains not only gorgeous photos but i written really gorgeously (i do not seem able to use any other adjective other than gorgeous!).
i could make this list a whole long longer but i think its more fun to find blogs yourself. then you sort of own the rights to them. that sentence didnt make any sense! its too late for me to be talking sense anymore so ill shut up and leave you with a request:
if you know of any good music blogs please let me know as id love to read some music blogs as well as the fashion blogs i read normally! just leave a comment! thanx x

1 comment:

Indie Bella said...

I think its lovely that you've recommended other blogs!

Thanks for the advice :) I realise now that its not how many people who read your blogs. I'd never heard of your blog before, so thanks for commenting because its made me visit, and see what a wonderful blog you have! I love music, and its nice to see a good music blog! I'll keep reading :D