Sunday 23 August 2009

some sad news


i am leaving you. im just going to say it straight! i am leaving the wonderful blogging for a whole 6 days (me trying not to be melodramatic is like a fish surviving out of water ie its never gonna happen!) i am off to see my dad who lives in london and i am very excited. im going to the theatre, camden market and oxford street and possibly other shopping places. i love shopping and my dad is willing to take me. im quite excited as my dad is taking a few days off from work but a few days im just gonna go around london by myself which is just so cool. i remember last time i went and i just went to oxford street by myself then came back and let myself into my dads flat and i just felt so independent. thats something i am so grateful for. coz my mom hates shopping i have been shopping by myself for a long time. i got a debit card when i was twelve. thats the great thing about having divorced parents, you really have to be independent.
so abit of music to listen to:
  • okay you know my florence obsession. just check her out. legendary.
  • la rouxs song quicksand is my new obsession even though its quite old. la roux is just amazing and so talented.
  • lily allen is so talented and she has come back with an amazing album.
  • pink has just got the most gorgeous sexy voice. its amazing. im so desperate to have a voice like that. id do anything for it.
  • calvin harris has got some amazing songs out at the moment namely ready for the weekend
  • the streets-fit but you know it. just heard it on the radio and its so cool. the lyrics are so amazing. amazing is my new favourite word.
  • nelly furtado. shes just done that flo rida song jump which is decent but i love some of her older stuff like maneater.
  • run this town. im sure youve heard so much about this. its a monster! jay z, rihanna and kanye west. it cant be anything but amazing and they really dont disappoint with this killer of a tune!
  • check out the goo goo dolls who are just amazing. they have some new stuff but iris is still my favourite. just beautiful music.

so thats enough i think if you find any good music then tell me about it and btw i may be able to do my blog from london but im not sure so if not bye everyone. have an amazing week without me! x

3 comments:

Kaela said...

WOOOOOW! Have funnnnnnnnnnnn! xoxoxo

daisy kate said...

have a great time! :)
thank you for commenting on my blog :)
www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I would give anything to go to London! You are going to have so much fun.

Thanks for the sweet comment, it really brightened my day.

xoxo