Thursday 6 August 2009

my bedroom



so i decided to clear out my bedroom finally. look above for how it looks now. only joking!!! but you knew that anyway! and i went through all my wardrobe and i literally had piles and piles of stuff i didnt want! so my younger sister had to go through all of it (she still hasnt finished!) deciding what she wants. so my cupboard is looking very empty now. i had this massive shelf of stuff that i had sorted out to give to my sister but since i had done it so long ago alot of the stuff didnt fit her although it brought back alot of memories! i fell back in love with a gorgeous pinafore that i used to adore when i was like 8! so the charity shop is going to be bursting now! but at least im spending my summer holidays constuctivly (how american did that sound?!)



me and my friend seem to always be buying crappy magazines at the moment. we used to be those posh girls who bought vogue for £4 every month but now we keep on buying crap magazines because theyre so much cheaper (pick me up and love it are only 68p!) and we have so much fun laughing at the articles which are so badly written and such rubbish! we had a bit of a hyper afternoon hanging around the lowry outlet and buying lattes with way too much sugar in, eating loads of chocolate and reading love it. consequently we got very hyper, laughing at things that werent funny and finally understanding why sugar gives you such a high! but i havent crashed yet so well see when that happens!!! good night x

No comments: