Thursday 13 August 2009

new layout!


okay i know i havent been blogging for long but i was already getting bored with the layout so i messed about with it all and i like it much better now! i decided to put a picture of glastonbury as my title picture coz i just think glastonbury is amazing! im only 15 and we are quite skint so theres no way i can go but every glasto i listen on the radio and watch it! its always amazing and soo exciting!
this year there was the amazing florence and the machine playing who just did a killer performance and looked absolutely gorgeous! i remember watching here and thinking, if i had a good voice i would would do exactly what shes doing! all the sort of twirling around on stage in gorgeous costumes and having songs with lyrics about everything and anything! shes really my idol i guess! so enough gushing for the day! x

1 comment:

daisy kate said...

Hello sweet, you're from manchester?! I'm moving there in like three weeks! Really scared/excited/nervous! I'm going to become a follower of your blog as you've been such a great reader and commenting me :) And wow I've just seen my name on the side of your profile! :) Thanks so much :) I'm following you now!
www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com