Sunday 16 August 2009

off to southport!



okay look at the picture and think of the opposite of that and that basically where im going! me and my friends realised we had nothing to do for a week and we dont wanna spend much money so my friend came up with the idea to go to go to the beach and since we live in england all the beaches are utter crap but im sure we will make the most of it! we only wanna go for the day coz its way too complicated and expensive to stay over but im really excited! my mom is from gibraltar and we go there twice a year to visit my grandparents so i know what a real beach should look like and english beaches are really NOT normal beaches! the tide is like a mile out, its always raining but everyone still walks around in bikinis! its very strange! by the way i am totally loving britney spears at the moment! theres nothing like britney to get you in a good mood! songs like toxic just remind me of such happy times when i was younger! good night x

3 comments:

Jade said...

Thanks for your comment. I'm becoming slowly obsessed with her :S
but there are a few worse people to waste a few hours watching on youtube ha!

Hunky Dory said...

YEAHH! I love Britney as well!!!

aw! no worries, I´m from Spain and... BELIEVE OR NOT I haven´t gone to the beach YET!!

Even though it´s an hour far from where I live..

I feel awful :( hahaha

Thanx for the comment. MTV is great!? How about A shot at love with Tila Tequiña and Paris Hilton´s BFF??? secretely love those too!!!

ONiC said...

aww the mountain area here are hot too, which is strange haha
trade weather? lol