Monday 7 September 2009

another head aches, another heart breaks


so robbie williams is out with a new single which is crap. just really boring but i was just remembering robbies old stuff. he had a song about listening to the radio and a music video with snakes coming out of his trousers. leave me a comment if you know the song. this was quite a few years ago and i actually did like his music (emphasis on the DID) but thought he was very pervy looking (that opinion i havent changed) he just has really weird eyes. dont ask.

leona lewis is out with a new single called happpy (ahhh) and it sounds decent. nothing amazing but it doesnt bother me. cheryl cole also has a new song which i havent heard yet and my friend says its very repetitive which reminds me have you heard that shitty cover all these big artists have done of the killers song all these things that ive done? its like paloma faith and N-DUBZ and some other people and its just horrible. it is for charity but why ruin a legendary song for charity? they could do much better things for charity and instead they are releasing this shit. im so annoyed about it coz thats one my favourite songs it really is painful to listen to.

on a much happier note i had to stick a picture of florence on this post coz i havent talked about her for a few posts and its like im being unfaithful to her! (im sorry florence) its nice to see one patriotic person in britian! in america they love their country and sing the national anthem all the time and here everyone is like yeah england is real shit. so go florence! we need to be more patriotic and if florence is leading it then im definately following!!

another black beauty. she is definately filling the role of current muse hope youve had a great day and get a good nights rest x

6 comments:

Stacy said...

love that last picture too!

have a great day

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

JULIA said...

"I'm so much older, than I can ta-a-ake"

I totally understand. Hot Fuss was/and always will be their best, with the whole Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll, Jenny was a Friend of Mine, Andy You're a Star, Under the Gun, On Top grouping being my all time favourite.
Which are yours?

Beth Ruby said...

Yeah I am not impressed with Robbies new song either.
And I know I love Florence that is such a cool photo of her!
Which artists have covered All These Things? (LOVE that song!)
I dont think any other bands will be able to do it justice.
Love this post and I agree we need to be more proud of England!
xx

Couture Carrie said...

That last pic really rocks!
Will have to check out that new LL song...

xoxox,
CC

this wheel's on fire said...

haven't heard any of these haha

and thanks for your words! xoxo

clash of cooper said...

I love that image of florence, it's sick as! :) :)
xx

http://clashofcooper.blogspot.com