Friday 4 September 2009

it was only a kiss it was only a kiss









okay so im a bit film obsessed at the moment. im just desperate to watch when harry met sally again and id love to see juno again. im hopefully going to see 500 days of summer very soon and it just got me thinking about my favourite love stories and really i just love lots of talking, lots of good music and obviously lots of comedy thats my favourite type of film. its also nice when the actors are very beautiful! just listening to the killers which is just perfect when your excited coz brandons voice is so jerky and beautiful. im so excited i just wanna run around screaming but i shall refrain and im just stabbing the keys to excert my excitment!! i dunno why im talking so posh! have a great weekend x

10 comments:

Eva said...

Lol @ first pic :P

Shes Dressing Up said...

Im excited to see (500) Days of Summer too! =]

indigotangerine said...

500 days of summer was absolutely incredible. I walked into the theater in love with Zooey Deschenal and out of it in love with Joseph Gordon Levitt (Though the Zooey love didn't fade.) Juno was practically perfect and When Harry Met Sally is just classic. My fave older chick flicks are You've Got Mail and While You Were Sleeping. have you seen them? And all John Cusack movies.
-indigo

Melissa~ said...

I love that movies. i want see 500 days...soon. Look so good.
I love the first picture, so funny.

clash of cooper said...

I believe that Mr Brightside is one of the best songs EVER. No exxaggeration, it has everything a good song needs, god I lvoe it. AND I can not wait to see 500 days of summer. YAYYYYYY :)
xx

http://clashofcooper.blogspot.com

this wheel's on fire said...

I'm literally in love with these movies! Particularly 500 right now :D You have to tell me what you think once you see it! I bet you'll love it xo

Don't Be A Hero said...

man, I still haven't seen summer, must do before weather becomes inaapropraite :P

thanks for the lovely comment, so glad you like my wrtiting!

MargieF said...

Juno was such a great film i really need to see it again...also i need to see when harry met sally, i think im missing out on something!

Thanks for the comment:)
MargieF
xxx

WILDFLOWER said...

Thanks for your awesome comment darlin! Yes Im totally film obsessed...Juno was so adorable, haven't seen the 500 days of summer one yet. Let me know what you think. Cute pics!

Jordan Clarke said...

I just saw a review for 500 this morning. It's great to see JGL back on film - I had the biggest crush on him back on 3rd Rock. And Zooey is so perfect for this. Not my usual taste in films, but I reckon I could get hooked on this!