Sunday 27 September 2009

Everytime I try to fly I fall without my wings I feel so small I guess I need you baby







seth and summer in the oc, lana and clark in smallville, juno (love this kiss!), hayley and nathan (they are the only reason i watch one tree hill, i hate chad michael murray with a passion), 500 days of summer (best indie film of the year!), ethan and someone who isnt silver on 90210 (my sister loves this program and i never watch it but the other day i watched 5 minutes of it and totally fell in love with ethan and silver but i couldnt find any good pictures of them together so this will do for now! im still trying to hunt one down) so finally ive done this cute couples post! ive been meaning to do it since this wheels on fire did it (check out the blog here. lots of film photography and if you like the sort of films i do then youll love it) when i started to look for pictures i realised that all the couples i like dont really spend alot of time kissing or looking adorable, they fight alot and have quite an abusive sort of relationship and usually end up breaking up hence the title (britney lyrics from everytime) i really do have bad taste in men!
i just had an immense lunch of:
two pieces of toast with chocolate spread, 3 mini cheese and courgette muffins, a muller corner yoghurt, some yoghurt covered fruit flakes and a cup of mint tea!
i think thats the biggest lunch ive ever had and it was wonderful!
i went shopping just before and bought:
three pairs of knickers in topshop, a flowery blow dryer, some kind of balm from toni and guy to sort out my hair and make it managable, some heat protective spray (also from toni and guy).
maturally my hair has a ridiculous amount of volume so i think im gonna straighten it for the weekend and use the balm to leave it natural for school!
wow! this is a long post! and nothing about music! oh well! hope youve enjoyed youre weekend x

8 comments:

Valencia Lia said...

Thanks so much for your well wishes ! I'm back and feeling much better already :)

Heat protective spray for hair ?? I get i'm in need of that one.

daisy kate said...

Hi :) So sorry it's taken so long to reply to your comments on my blog, I've been really busy moving to university in Manchester! But thank you so much for your comments, I hope you pop by again soon :)
You just made me miss my boyfriend a whole lot more! Your blow dryer sounds super cute!
www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

Is This Real Life? said...

Oh I love this post, super cute!
awww seth and summer makes me miss the oc all over again!

yiqin; said...

Ah I love ethan & naomi.

this wheel's on fire said...

Hey lady! Thanks for the shout out! Love the post! I think of all the things people do in relationships my favorite has to be the simple act of kissing. I love it...

Thanks for always leaving such great comments! It means a lot!

indigotangerine said...

Gotta love a nice rom com/ romantic scene. The Juno kiss was so sweet and 500 Days of Summer was simply an amazing movie.
-indigo

Dani said...

what a great post... seth & summer were the entire reason why i watched & loved the O.C. those two are just the cutest!

http://www.rocknrollgypsy.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Adorable post! LOVE Haley and Nathan!