Thursday 3 September 2009

you dig yourself a grave everyday youre sober


this morning i heard kiss and tell by you me @six and its been in my head like all day! nearly fell asleep in biology today just totally not used to getting up at 7:30 again. im yawning while typing! so check out you me @six these guys are really sweet and i dont really know alot of their stuff but i was just reading some of their lyrics for songs like save it for the bedroom and its just great. looks sort of tragic and beautiful but i really wanna hear more of their stuff now. just listening to pink floyd who my friend has just discovered through her mum and its just so good! im listening to another brick in the wall and its just got such clever lyrics. genius.
this is my 55th post! i just love blogging! i love writing posts, writing comments, getting all sorts of weird inspirations, its just amazing! see you have a good evening x
btw thats nick grimshaw in the middle, a radio 1 dj who does a show fom ten til midnight every weekday night. check it out, its one of my favourite shows to listen to.

1 comment:

Melissa~ said...

The guy of the middle is the guy from "SOUND" ? I love that program.
Cool photo
thanks for visit my blog!